Sunday, December 1, 2019

Ch-ch-ch-changes.

Fall is turning to winter in the neighborhood, with all its attendant chores - raking leaves, putting away the birdbaths, covering the outdoor water spigots, and so on. But the bigger work for me right now has to do with a slight change in my career path. It will start with a day a week later this month and, assuming I like it, gradually include more days each week. Still in psychology, but on the psychological evaluation end of the business. I find out more next week, but what it means for me is a LOT of re-acquainting myself with test protocols that I haven't looked at in many years. So as I'm getting up to speed, I'm going to briefly disappear from the blog world while I shunt all my time to this new venture. Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment