Thursday, February 6, 2020

Break time!

We're headed out for a few days to take a little break in the sun. Perfect timing, because it's been raining like crazy, the temperature is dropping, and they are calling for snow tonight. Other than a purse, this is literally all I'm taking with me. My husband has a comparable stack and it all fits into a single carry on.

I meant to get around to blogs before I left but flat ran out of time. I will when we return and also post about this little getaway.

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying hard to lose pounds then you certainly have to try this totally brand new custom keto diet.

    To design this service, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, painless, price-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their launch in January 2019, thousands of individuals have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a certified keto diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete